Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Word format.
Letter to editor should includes:
1. declaration that the manuscript has not been published (even in proceedings or as working paper) or offered for publication elsewhere in substantially the same or abbreviated form, either in print or electronically (e.g. the internet).
2. explanation of the originality and significance of the manuscript especially its contribution to new knowledge in the field.
3. names, addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses of the corresponding author and contributing author(s).
- Please upload a separate file (Title page), containing title, all authors name (in correct order), affiliations, and e-mail address of correspondence.
- Upload the entire manuscript without any author names and acknowledgements (if any) placed within the text. Manuscript to be reviewed should be in between 6 to 10 pages (for research article and special contribution article) and between 10 to 15 pages (for a current review article).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- References should be identified by Arabic numbers in square parenthesis and numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text.
- All supplementary illustrations, figures, and tables (if any) are placed after references section.
- Suggested reviewer lists: Please provide three names of reviewers (Information needed : first and last name, Institute, Address, position, e-mail) who is experts in their fields and should be able to provide an objective assessment of the manuscript.
- Proof of similarity index is less than 20%
- Uploaded file size should not exceed specified limits (2MB). If necessary, please use an image editor for resizing images.
Original Research Articles
This section is open to all authors. Submissions to this section must be based on original research and will be subject to peer review.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.