Original Research Articles
Malaysian Journal of Microscopy publish articles related to material and biological sciences. MJM is a double blind peer review journal and publish articles related to the following disciplines:
● Materials science and engineering: Polymer, Ceramics, Advanced materials, Nanomaterials, Electronic, Metallurgy and Biomaterials.
● Materials for: Energy, Biomedical, Archaeology, Transportation, Electronic devices and Environment.
● Mineral Resources Engineering: mineral processing engineering, mining engineering, geology, environmental engineering.
● Microscopy and spectroscopy used in materials science and engineering.
● Life Sciences and Biology, Animal and human, In vivo and in vitro, Anti-cancer, Anti-atherogenic, Diabetes mellitus, Hypercholesterolemia, Genetic, Immunology, Virology, Wound healing and Stem cells.
● Microscope and assays related to microscopy analysis in Life Science and Biology.
ISSN: 1823 7010
eISSN: 2600 7444
Publisher: Microscopy Society Malaysia
Publisher contact: Unit Mikroskopi Elektron, Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. E-mail: email@example.com
Publisher website: Please visit Microscopy Society Malaysia official website for more information
Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. Che Nor Aiza Jaafar
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing,
Faculty of Engineering,
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org