- ADDITIONAL MENU
- SUPLEMENTARY FILES
- HISTORY JOURNAL
Vol 17 No 1 (2021): Malaysian Journal of Microscopy
Original Research Articles
Proteinaceous Postbiotic Metabolite Produced by Lactobacillus plantarum I-UL4 Exhibits Anti-colorectal cancer and Immunomodulatory Properties in Azoxymethane-induced Rats Noraina Muhamad Zakuan, Foo Hooi Ling, Noorjahan Banu Mohamad Alitheen, Saidi Moin, Raha Abdul Rahim, Mohd Hair Bejo, Siti Aisyah Abd Ghafar and Latifah Saiful Yazan
Duffy-Positive Reticulocytes Generated In Vitro from Human Peripheral Blood CD34+ Haematopoietic Stem Cells Are Susceptible To Invasion by Plasmodium knowlesi Zul Aiman Ismail, Che Ghazali Norul Hajar, Fatin Sofia Mohamad, Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Kamarudin, Siti Zulaikha Ghazali, Maryam Azlan, Hisham Atan Edinur, Khairul Mohd Fadzli Mustaffa and Nurhidanatasha Abu Bakar
Malaysian Journal of Microscopy publish articles related to material and biological sciences. MJM is a double blind peer review journal and publish articles related to the following disciplines:
● Materials science and engineering: Polymer, Ceramics, Advanced materials, Nanomaterials, Electronic, Metallurgy and Biomaterials.
● Materials for: Energy, Biomedical, Archaeology, Transportation, Electronic devices and Environment.
● Mineral Resources Engineering: mineral processing engineering, mining engineering, geology, environmental engineering.
● Microscopy and spectroscopy used in materials science and engineering.
● Life Sciences and Biology, Animal and human, In vivo and in vitro, Anti-cancer, Anti-atherogenic, Diabetes mellitus, Hypercholesterolemia, Genetic, Immunology, Virology, Wound healing and Stem cells.
● Microscope and assays related to microscopy analysis in Life Science and Biology.
ISSN: 1823 7010
eISSN: 2600 7444
Publisher: Microscopy Society of Malaysia
Publisher contact: Unit Mikroskopi Elektron, Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia. E-mail: secretariat@.org.my
Chief Editor: Prof. Dr. Ir. Mariatti Jaafar @ Mustapha
Contact: Schools of Materials and Minerals Resources, Engineering Campus, Universiti Sains Malaysia Tel: +604-599 5262; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org